- Optical brighteners-NANJING LEPUZ CHEMICAL CO., LTD
- 13 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BA-L
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: LEPUZ
- Specification: C40H42N12O10S2Na2
- HS Code: 32042000
- Color: Amber Transparent
- Fluorescent Intenstty: 40
- Transport Package: in 25kg Carton
- Origin: China
MOLECULAR FORMULA: C40H42N12O10S2Na2
MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 960.94(As International relative Atom Mass 2005)
Max UV ABSORPTION WAVELENGHTH: 348 nm
|Appearance||Amber transparent liquid|
|Fluorescent intenstty (equivalent to standard sample)||40±3|
|Viscosity (25ºC), mPa.s||≤ 50|
The product is acid-resistant, alkali-resistant and has much better whitening effect than VBL at PH 4.5-7. Belonging to anionic type, it can be used in the one bath with anionic or nonionic surfactants.
Mainly applied to whiten paper pulp, surface sizing, coating and also applied to whiten cotton, linen and cellulose fiber as well as cellulose fabrics and to brighten light-colored cellulose fabrics.
- Being used in paper-making industry, add them into the paper pulp, coating solvent and surface gluing solvent. Usual dosage: 0.3-0.9% on dry pulp or dry dope.When whitening of the cotton, hemp or cellulose, directly adding the BA-L dissolved with water into the dye vat, the dosage: 0.25-0.85%, bath ratio: 1:20-40, the dyeing temperature: 60-100ºC
1000 kg or 200 kg plastic drum.
Should be handled carefully, avoid sunlight.
Should be stored cool, dry and ventilate place, and storage peroid should not exceed 6 months.