- Model NO.: OBA 33
- Usage: Detergent Additive
- E11 (UV Absorption): 370min
- Transport Package: in 25kg Carton
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: White or Light Yellow
- Trademark: LEPUZ
- Specification: C40H38N12O8S2Na2
- HS Code: 32042000
|used for detergent||used for texile|
|Appearance||white or light yellow even powder|
|E11 (UV absorption)||≥ 370|
|Moisture content||≤ 5.0 %|
|Content of water-insoluble impurities||≤ 0.5%|
|Fineness (residual content passed through 180μm-pore sieve)||≤ 5.0%|
Optical Brightener 33# is regarded as one of the perfect agent used in detergent industry. Owing to introducing the morpholine group into the molecular, The properties such as acid and perborate resistence be improved. It can be used in the whitening of cellulose fiber, polyamide fiber and fabrics, showing nionic characters and has optical blue color. It has better resistence to chloride bleaching than VBL and 31#, the most favorable dyeing bath pH value is 7-10. Its sunlight fastness is 4 grade. The most advantage used in detergent industry is its high matching capacity, high accumulated washing whitening effect. So it can meet the requirments of various matching capacity in detergent industry.
1. Used in detergent industry, for the synthetic detergent, toilet soap and soap.
2. Used in the fabric of cotton fiber, nylon, etc, taking on excellent whitening effect on artificial fiber, polyamide, vinylon, also has goodwhitening effect on casein fiber, polyamide plastic.