- Optical brighteners-NANJING LEPUZ CHEMICAL CO., LTD
- 13 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: VBL
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: LEPUZ
- Specification: C36H34N12O8S2Na2
- HS Code: 32042000
- Color: Light Yellow or Yellow
- Fluorescent Strenghth: 100
- Transport Package: in 25kg Carton
- Origin: China
MOLECULAR FORMULA: C36H34N12O8S2Na2
MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 872.84 (As International Relative Atom Mass 1997)
Max UV ABSORPTION WAVELENRHTH: 348 nm
EXCUTIVE STANDARD: GB/T10661-2004
|Used for textiles||Used for paper-making|
|Appearance||Light yellow or yellow uniform powder|
|Fluorescent strenghth (equivalent to the Sstandard sample)||100|
|Color Shade||Similar to the standard sample|
|Whiteness (the deviation with the Standard Sample)||-||≥ -3|
|Moisture content||≤ 5.0%|
|Content of Water-Insoluble Impurities||≤ 0.5%|
|Fineness (residual content passed through 250μm-pore sieve )||≤ 10.0%|
|The limitation of 23 kinds of harmful aromatic amines, mg/kg||According with|
the standard GB 19601-2004
Fluorescent Brightener VBL is a typical representative of bis(triazinylamino)stilbene derivative.It can be soluble in 80 times soft water and shows anion character and the pH value resistant to acid and alkali is 6-11 and the expected pH value of dyeing bath is 8-9. When used in acidic solution, the fluorescence will weaken owing to the increase of acid and turns into yellow color. It can resist 300ppm hard water, 0.25% free chlorine, but don't resist the ion of copper and iron. It show stability to rongalite, but cannot be baked at high temperature. It has bluish voilet optical color and can be used in the one.bath with anionic surfactant or dyestuff and nonionic surfactant and oxydol, unsuitable for application in cationic dyestuff and surfactant and raw synthetic resin.
1. Fluorescent whitening agent for cotton fabric and gluing products, light color or printing products. It show normal sun light resistance and has good affinity with cellulose fiber, normal level dyeing result. can be used in printing pulps and exhausting or padding dyeing.
2. Fluorescent whitening agent for polyvinyl alcoholic fiber and polyamide fiber.
3. Fluorescent whitening agent for paper-making industry, paper pulp or paints.
l. When used in dyeing industry, add directly into the dyeing bath, solved with water then can be in use. the dosage is 0.08-0.3%, bath ration: 1:40, and the ideal bath temperature: 60ºC.
2. When used in paper-making industry, dissolved with 80 times water and added into paper pulp or paints. The dosage is 0.1-0.3% of the dry pulp or paints.
PACKAGE: Packed in cardboard bucket or plastic coating paper bag after being packed in plastic bag first. Net weight is either 25 Kg or 50 Kg per bucket or sack.
TRANSPORTAION: Should avoid sunlight and crash.
STORAGE: Should be stored in cool, dry and ventilated place, and storage peroid should not exceed 2 years.